This eBook is provided by Aalborg University Library through the Ebrary platform and besides from accessing it on your computer or your tablet browser, you can access it through an app on an iPad/iPhone or an Android Smart Phone/tablet.
You will need to go through the following steps. The steps numbered one to three can be conducted from any computer.
- Go to the Ebrary platform via the Aalborg University Library website.
- Login at Ebrary using the link at the top-right corner. This will lead you through our remote access where you must sign-in.
- Go to My Settings at Ebrary and either:
- Add your Facebook account to your Ebrary account. Ebrary will now show “Account linked to Facebook” or
- Choose “mobile setup”, and connect your mobile device to your Ebrary account following the instructions.
- On your iPhone/iPad go to the App Store and install the ebrary app. If you want to download the Ebrary app for your Android Smart Phone go to Google Play.
- You can now login to Ebrary on your device using either your Facebook account or email/passcode. First time users will have to authorize their device with an Adobe ID.
You can also choose to watch this Ebrary App: installation & authentication – video for a walk through
For further information about the Ebrary app go to http://www.ebrary.com/corp/mobile.jsp